By Brent Sauser
Seems like new ideas using renewable energy are happening every day! New ideas to do every day things, like heating your water. New ideas that don’t deplete our non-renewable resources. The Liberty Box is such an idea, a 21st Century idea that deserves our attention. The cost to heat our water can add up to more than 30% of our monthly electrical bill. Using the Liberty Box puts that 30% back in your pocket in a more environmentally sensitive way. The following is taken from the EDS – Liberty Box website:
The Liberty-Box is a smart product which is registered as a global patent, intended for quick water heating, at the office or at home, without electricity. The device provides actual, unique solution to the quick water heating problem and is not influenced by the piping temperature.
The device operates by transforming solar energy into electric energy in maximum efficiency. The process is computer controlled (DSP), transforming the solar energy into electric energy, directly to the boiler, without batteries, without connection to electricity and without pumps and pipes. The product is preferable over gas heating both environmentally and safety wise.
The product brings a sizable decrease in expenses for electricity, thus allowing significant savings!
Liberty-Box advantages over other products in the market:
- Liberty-Box is registered as a global patent.
- Liberty-Box has American stamp of approval – UL Certification process.
- Liberty-Box is environmentally friendly.
- Liberty-Box is a smart product (controlled via DSP).
- Liberty-Box is small sized and easy to install. The installation is quick, simple and does not require pipes and pumps.
- The device does not require use of chemicals in water (such as antifreeze) – The only solar water heating system developed to prevent freezing problems!
- Installation does not require installing a new boiler.
- Liberty-Box’s price is affordable.
- The cost of using the device is significantly lower than the cost of heating the boiler by electricity.
CLICK HERE for more information regarding the Liberty Box.
CLICK HERE to read the Liberty Box Spec Sheet.
CLICK HERE to read the Liberty Box Brochure.